I’m just Some Guy In North Carolina. I make some videos to document stuff I’m interested in, and I post it on YouTube in case you might be interested in it too. Like the stuff I post about? Please subscribe.
What is my Channel about?
- Do It Yourself (instructions, tutorials)
- Tool Reviews (unboxing, mods, warnings)
- Science (medicine, health, bio-hacking)
- Engineering (chemistry, architecture, structural, thermodynamics)
- Farming (chickens, incubation, humane slaughter)
- Wood Working (cutting down trees, milling, seasoning, carpentry, etc.)
- Inventing (electrical engineering, fabrication, CNC, software development)
- How annoying Goats are (universal)
- and much more.
My Channel is really unfocused and it’s hard to build a community around such an unfocused set of interests. Many people find my Channel from Tool Reviews. Sometimes I talk about Harbor Freight tools and conversely Antique Tools. Is my Channel for everyone? I’d like to think so. I have a lot of interests and I think one of them might interest you too.
Disclaimer: sometimes things that are unsafe are exemplified on the Channel… please do not try what you see at home if at all questionable.